I just got a wisdom molar pulled out...

I got it pulled out yesterday. How long does the pain last, it's killing me, I'm on strong pain killers, but its still so annoying, when does it get back to normal. And the migraines... let's not even go there.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• It shouldn't hurt that much. I just had mine done and there was barely any pain at all. Did you follow the after care instructions? You may have dry socket. Call your dentist and tell him about the pain.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• If it was impacted it's going to hurt like hell for about a week. Did you try an ice pack on your cheek or jaw? That helped me, I had all 4 pulled at the same time. 2 top ones were impacted and I looked like I was beat up due to the bruising on my face. Hope you feel better soon.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Bite on a wet tea bag.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2009