Please read

I had a pimple on my face in between my nose and lip..ive been breaking out there around my mouth having just a couple of pimples, its a side effect of my mirena...but this last pimple I popped it and I know my skin is dry and Ive been using st. ives apricot exfoliator..and washing my face with it..and I must of aggrivated my pimple, cause now its a big red spot on my face, its completely flat, its not like raised or anything, so I know its not a cold sore, plus its not painful or oozing..its just red and it was a little crusty this morning, but I actually think thats from eating, I think I got food on it, but I cleaned all that off and its just a flat red spot now..what do I do to make it heal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• lotion...it sounds to me like that spot got rubbed raw and now is trying to heal. I would put a healing lotion or ointment on it, like something with aloe and vitamin E.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• go to a dermotologist
    Anonymous

• actually now that im looking at it more closely it looks like theres just a TINY bit of fluid on it..I took a tissue and wiped the fluid away and then its drive but comes back after a couple of seconds...could it be a cold sore?? I dont understand, Ive gotten cold sores since I was a kid but never had one of my face, only on the top of my upper lip...actually right under where this thing is..it doesnt even look like a cold sore and it doesnt tingle like they always do..I dont understand
    Anonymous

• You can put Hydro cortisone cream on it to help it heal faster. Try and leave it be and not rub or pick at it. Dont use that scrub on it either until that spot heals. I so hate getting pimples in that area.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Put honey on for ten minutes, twice a day.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2009