Date night

When you and your hubby go out for a night without the baby, what do you usually do? Where do you usually eat?

landons.mama

Asked by landons.mama at 5:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ruby Tuesdays sends us a ton of buy one, get one free coupons. Haha
    Dyssy

Answer by Dyssy at 5:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• We usually go to a Japanese Habachi Steakhouse and then walk the mall, go to the movies, or get ice cream. We try not to go to the movies because after dinner and babysitter the date gets expensive. It's important for us to get out though.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 5:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ha ha ha we've only had like maybe 2 dates since she was born and she is 14 months old now. Both times, we went to a movie.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ruth Chris's Steak House Or our local sushi place.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Anywhere that doesnt include the words "happy" or "cheese!" lol We like to go see movies or to a parent-teacher night.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• We had our 2nd date night in 9 months this past weekend. Our first was on our anniversary and we went to a nice restaurant where I could enjoy the oh-so-rare glass of wine. Last weekend I was in my cousin's wedding and kids were not invited, so we had some friends stay with them overnight and we partied like we haven't done since, well, ever really, and then got a hotel room for the night :) Both nights were lots of fun in different ways, but that will probably be the extent of "date night" for us for several more months.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• We've probably done that three to four times of course our kids are in elementary now.
    But I remember one time we went out to eat and he pulled a fast one on me he wanted to get freaky out in the parking lot like two teenagers I just gave him a BJ...that was fun i just wish I woul have gotten something more out of it then a full belly...lol Aorry TMI I couldn't help myself
    Anonymous