anyone know the number in las vegas for welfare fraud?

every number I have called doesnt go thru even for the regular welfare office. I even called the numbers on the welfares offical page.

Reason being someone is sellign thier foodstamps/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://dwss.nv.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=326

That page has all the info you will need.
    Dyssy

Answer by Dyssy at 5:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• The reason doesn't matter. How about you mind your own business there nosy rosy. Is it any of your business that someone ELSE is selling THEIR foodstamps? No I think not. Get a life.
    Anonymous

• This is the web site to report fraud in Vegas       http://dwss.nv.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=128&Itemid=328

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It does matter anon.
    It is ILLEGAL and a serious issue.
    You get over it.
    Thank you vbruno & Dyssy
    Anonymous

• Yep, report the fraud perhaps some more rewarding can use that welfare help.
    Anonymous

• No problem. As someone who's mother was in dire need of help from the welfare system at one point, but could not get it due to "over crowding", I do not condone that.

I watched a woman pull up to the food stamp/check cashing place and collect both a check AND food stamps in designer clothes, driving off in a Mercedes Benz.

Really?! Is that necessary?!
    Dyssy

Answer by Dyssy at 5:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• #1 - It's idiots like you who promote (and likely do yourself) abuse of the system that causes other families who would not abuse the system to go without. You are selfish and should be ashamed of yourself.

Rather than come online and complain about how all people on PA are lazy & wasting our tax dollars; if more people would report abuse it wouldn't be an issue!
    Anonymous

• I never said anyone was lazy anon !
    I AM reporting it and I did report it . The welfare office wanted the paper that I had found so I took it to them and it is being handled.
    I dont get foodstamps and I dont have a problem with people that need help but this crap just ticks me off becuase people abuse this left and right.
    Anonymous