Michael Moore says capitalism never DID ANYTHING for him??

How can anyone be such a hypocrite?

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/54833

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 5:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LMAO!!! So, has he given all of his money to the poor..........? Still LMAO!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• LOL, I am wondering if all of his profits from his films are tied up in attorney's fees?

BTW, I saw him on TV and it still doesn't look like he is starving.

Anonymous

• Hmm; that's a pretty stupid statement for him to make. I don't hate him as many others due; I accept him for what he is; an entertainer with an opinion. I did like Sicko; regardless of what anyone else thinks. But this was just an ignorant comment. I saw an interview once that was satellite from his house though and as I recall it wasn't anything most of us would consider nice...but that was a while back sooo IDK?
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• As long as there are liberals, there will be someone who buys his crap.

You know, he's just going to say he was "joking" when he starts to hear all of the negative comments about his statement. He's always "just joking" or makes movies purely for "entertainment value" not as documentaries as they are initially touted.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So all his money was just donated to him? Sure....ok. And he's DEFINITELY NOT starving...in fact he could probably not eat for a month and be ok. LOL he's such an idiot...I can't believe people acutally listen to him. He's a raving lunatic!
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• ....ok. And he's DEFINITELY NOT starving

No but he can't afford a razor lololol
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You know, he's just going to say he was "joking" when he starts to hear all of the negative comments about his statement.

No, he's always been anti-capitalism. All the way back to Roger and Me. If you watch all his movies, you'll notice that regardless of whatever token liberal bent they have, the one true recurring theme in them is anti-capitalism. Flint, MI is destitute due to capitalism. The kids in Columbine had access to guns due to capitalism. We're all going to die unless we move to Cuba because of capitalism. And, of course, Bush orchestrated 9/11 because of capitalism.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• NP--this is what I get by not contributing to his "anti-capitalism" campaign, as I have never spent one-red cent or one second of my time watching his "docu-crap" or making his rounds on the talk-show circuit! Oh well! LOL ;o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yeah, I thought it was a bit ironic that he charged people to see his films.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• rolling on floorWhat a freakin' moron! Yeah, he gave capitalism the finger all the way to the bank.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2009