Next week!!!! Not a question, just excited! =D

Well i went to the Dr. today. I'm dilated 2 1/2 cm. I went up for my ultrasound and they put me on a contraction and baby heartbeat monitor to see if i was ready to have her today. I wasn't unfortunately.​.​.​But he said he wanted to induce me in the next week. So i have another appointment to see them Tuesday the 6th to be hooked up to the monitor again to see if i can be induced then, if not he said he'll have me set up for inducing me Friday the 9th after my OB appointment that day. But he also said where im dilated that much i COULD go before my appointment on Tuesday. IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! =D

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATS!! I was due yesterday lol. Should have her sometime soon, hopefully.
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Why would you be excited about being induced? They baby is not ready. The baby will let you know when it is ready. You should do some serious research about induction before doing this. So many risks.
    Anonymous

• Oh Ano. shut it! Congrats! I'm so happy for you....I was induce everything was fine...I was 38 weeks at the time. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Congratulations, Momma! Best of wishes to you and your family!

All three of mine were induced. No biggie!
    RanchWifeandMom

Answer by RanchWifeandMom at 6:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009