Cutting in line.

I watched "Friends with money" with Jennifer Aniston last week. It has a part where a couple cut in line at Old Navy and an acctress went "ape nuts."

Later that day I was at a clothing store and I was 2nd in line. This other couple walks thru the front doors and went straight to the cashier of the line I was standing in and started asking her a question. The cashier just helps them and basically ignores me and the lady in front of me. Weird, I was seeing the movie in front of me as it folds! lol Now I have 3 kids in line so I did not appreciate!

Have you ever been cut in front of? Makes ya mad!

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 5:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah and I don't take it lightly. It annoys me more than most things. What makes that person so much more important than everyone else in line? It's one of the things that actually sets me off pretty quickly. I am pretty nice in line too. If I have a bunch of stuff and someone just has a few items, I will let them go first. But just the whole cutting thing gets to me.
    Anonymous

• Oh, yeah, and I gotta tell you I hate it when it happens....so rude!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes. It is very rude.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009