Good thermometer

I need a new good thermometer.DD is 2.5 and we have never bought a GOOD thermometer always a cheap one and now Iwant a good one. I wanted one before but the dr always said what we had was fine but,they never last long.Any recomendations?

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 6:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• Check with a pharmicist.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Girl, i hope you get an answer, i went down the safety first aisle yesterday looking for a new one. There were so many! My SIL has the one you run over their heads, but they are super expensive.
    Cristen30

Answer by Cristen30 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• in my experience the faster they work the better, its hard to get a toddler to sit still for 2 minutes get one with like an 8 second read out you can get them for like $10
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Why? We have a cheap digital (around five dollars from Target). It is accurate and we have had two in 16 years.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I heard tha tthe kind you can across the forehead isnt very accurate.I like how it works though.
    The cheap kind have always failed us after a few months.
    I found one in teh baby aisle of walmart by safety 1st for $4.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 7:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009