im starting no carb diet in morning

what can i eat im going gro shopping tonight what are things i can buy what can i eat on this diet ? if u did this diet what was ur outcome .. give a list of things too buy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Are yo speaking of Adkins Diet??
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You will 1. be ill for awhile in the beginning, my mother and i got so sick we just quit and 2. gain all the weight back when you start eating those simple sugars again, try cutting back or portions instead of cutting out completely..you begin to crave those things your avoiding purposely
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Youll prob. be sick, and gain the weight right back. Cutting out whole foods like that makes you crave them even more...To me its not worth it, its a quick fix...my mom and i tried it and got so sick that we quit after 1 week. It messed our systems up really bad!!! GL if u stick with it though!
    Anonymous

• A No-carb Diet Food List | LIVESTRONG.COM

A No-carb Diet Food List. Carbohydrates are a macronutrient along with protein and fats. When you eat carbohydrates, they are converted to glycogen and ...
    www.livestrong.com/article/21891-nocarb-diet-list/
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• What Foods Have No Carbs - LoveToKnow Diet

Aug 21, 2009 ... Carbohydrates give our bodies energy, and this is why low or no carb diets are sometimes frowned upon because the body does need certain ...
    diet.lovetoknow.com/wiki/What_Foods_Have_No_Carbs
    vbruno

• Your Bodys Gotta Have Carbs,You Just Gotta Know What Are The Right Ones,Like Brown Rice,Wholewheat And Grains, Good Luck If Your Cutting All Carbs Out, You Should Use Protien Shakes If Not Using Carbs
    Tupperc

Answer by Tupperc at 9:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• good luck, you'll be starving constantly. not being rude but it doesn't work-tried it in hs. a good diet that does work: low fat, 1400 cal/day, low carbs, try not to eat a lot of sugars, and just watch your portions. It really works, I've lost one size in a month/ a half- I was consuming too much protein and that;s why I wasn't losing weight really fast. But you should consider this. Good luck!!
    natesmomma05

Answer by natesmomma05 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Instead of a no carb diet,just make healthier choices..cut out junk,drink alot of water,work out etc.I did this and have lost 140 pounds.Of course it took time.I have to have my carbs since I work out and I dont like to deprive myself.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• ive heard the no carb diet does not work. the reason i heard it doesnt work is because if u want it to always work, u must give up carbs FOREVER, which is very unhealthy.
    u need some carbs in your day, and i would suggest cutting out huge carbs like potatos and starchy foods, and eating some carbs like while wheat or multi-grain bread for sandwhiches.
    on the no-carb diet you can eat as much meat as u want, but not too much fatty meats, and all the fruits and veggies u want....
    AmandaLeeds

Answer by AmandaLeeds at 3:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2009