McNuggets.

Am I the only one that sees them on tv...then really wants them...but when you go to actually eat them they taste like shit?? Its like they make them look so good...but really there not.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am so with you on this one...Also do you know that McDonalds salt their burgers, so if you order fries with no salt, you are still getting it on the burger
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It's the subliminal messeges McDonalds and other TV commercials put in their ad's, that you cant hear, that makes you want to get them. Lots of TV commercials use this type of dirty advertising to make kids beg for crap and makes adults want something even if they know they wont like it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yea most of the time it works out that way....thats why i always ask for mine fresh cuz if you dont normally you get the left over nuggets thats been sitting under the heat lamp and then microwaved.....mmmm yummy lol not for real
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I love the McNuggets! lol
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I like McNuggets, but Wendy's nuggets are the best! But I completely understand what you mean! I do that with burgers.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have to disagree!! I love the mcnuggets!! I think they're so good with some sweet and sour sauce!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• LOL Sometimes!! That's usually the only thing I get at McDonalds. What pisses ME off is when I have a major craving for their french fries and they end up tasting like cardboard!! But yes, sometimes the damn nuggets are overcooked and taste like ass.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 6:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I stopped eating McDonalds - I hadn't had it for a LONG TIME. And even when my kids get McDonalds, I won't OR I will get their chicken sandwiches. Well, I got the ranch bacon whatever-it's-called and after that, all that day, I had a migraine. I'm prone to them anyway but seriously McDonalds gives me migraines. And probably always did. I love the McNuggets though - I like 'em fresh.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You have obviously not dipped them in the specially "Hot Mustard" sauce only for McD's nuggets: they're delish! Plain...? Not so much. I guess if I eat them, I don't expect much since I know they're sawdust and...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009