i missed the news and this is what my mother heard

when i was talking to her on the phone: that in casey anthonys trunk was an outline of a child in fetal possition of the bodily fluid they had found. i don't doubt this is possible but i haven't been able to find this for myself. has anyone heard the news or saw it anywhere? what else is going on with that and what does the defense say about it? since they think someone else planted caylees body in that empty field.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm done; I'm just so done with this worthless f'ing b*tch - I want FL to pull "Old Sparky" out of retirement and fry her. They won't do 'an eye for an eye' and let this selfish good for nothing c*nt feel the terror her poor child felt; fine; but I for one do not want to pay for her to sit in solitary for the rest of her life. And lethal injection is just too damn good for her.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I saw it on HLN on nancy grace.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• oh, and it went to commerical and i forgot to flip back when i started flipping around! sorry.
    Mesha125

• http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/30/florida.slain.girl/index.html?eref=rss_us

you can read about it here
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• there is also a video
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• beach since when did the constitution change. Isn't it still you are Innocent until proven guilty.? And who the hell left you in charge of deciding when one's life begins and ends. Are you playing God Now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 3, 2009