have you ever seen a ghost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes I have, to make a long story short I was sleeping, it was about 3am. The bedroom door opened, someone walked across the floor and sat on the bed. I thought it was my daughters bio-dad finally getting home from the bar (this was 9 years ago we are not together any more) so I opened my eyes and no one was their. It scared the crap out of me, I got up and turned on the light to check on my dd who was about 7 months old. She didn't look right at all, I picked her up, she was burning up with a 104.9 temp!! I know it sounds crazy but I swear to God the ghost woke me up to save my baby's life
    Anonymous

• The ghost of Christmas past.
    Anonymous

• Many times... Around here they are a normal occurance. I wouldn't know what to do if i lived in a house without them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes, my entire life I've seen and felt them.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• on Ghost Hunters

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yes I have seen ghosts and many times they are very gracious, however, there have been times when the ghosts turn out to be demons and that is a new matter that is so freaky that you wish it was a dream but it is not.
    amishmama

Answer by amishmama at 8:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• In movies, yes. LOL. ;-) In real life? No. I don't believe in ghosts. And,I don't take drugs.
    Anonymous

• Yes i have seen many, in a lot of different place. There was a ghost that used to haunt my old neighborhood, his nickname was George. He used to go around and slam doors, flush toilets and brush by you. The reason we figured it was male was because we had gone in the attic and there were very large footprints walking across the insulation to the other side of the attic, my 3 yr old sister could not have done that without falling through the floor, so we know it was something else that caused it.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Scary!! Thank god u noticed she had a temp!!!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Acctually yes I have. I was sitting in my recliner one night watching T.V. and I heard footsteps in the hall. I could only see a little bit down the hallway, but along with the foot steps I saw a dark shadow that was as high as the chair rail and it went into the computer room. I thought it was one of my kids so I got up and no one was there at all. So I went to check on the girls and they were sound asleep. So was my dh. Needless to say I was a bit freaked. I've also felt icy fingers on my arm, neck, leg while sitting in my chair. I checked the air vets the unit was not on I checked the window for leaks where wind could get through and nothing could explain it. My mom claims her feet were uncovered by someone that wasn't there. And my girls claimed to have seen a figure go into my oldest daughter's room.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2009