What are your thoughts on this article that says support for abortion is down

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/10/01/abortion.poll/index.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Good people don't need to support murdering babies
    Anonymous

• The new findings come from a telephone survey of more than 4,000 adults in August 2009, conducted by the Washington-based Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life and the Pew Research Center for The People & The Press

it's a self interest study, they aren't always the most accurate. i mean out of those 4,000 people who answered yes, but to get a real sense of rates you'd have to take a representative sample, possibly nationwide
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• so your thoughts are pooki, this article says something you don't like therefore it was gathered information in the wrong way? LMAO
    Anonymous

___

4,000 is actually a large sample and I don't see anything that says it wasn't nation wide.
    Anonymous

• i can only hope and pray that's true... but would love to see a report saying abortions is way down and not just the support for abortions.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Well I would have to wonder what the questions asked were. Far as I know very few people support abortion, they simply support a woman's right to choose. I am anti-abortion but I am also pro-choice. There would never be an instance (so far as I can think) that would make me choose to abort. There are very few instances in which I can think that I would even consider it acceptable and none of them apply to me. However I cannot say the same thing for any other woman. I have no say in matters for any other woman. Their situation is not my own. Their experiences are not my own. Their health is not my own. Because I reserve the right to choose for them I remain pro-choice.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• real mom's don't kill thier babies

real mom's put the baby's life first.
    Anonymous

• "Far as I know very few people support abortion, they simply support a woman's right to choose" Exactly!!

clapping

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I hope that it is true and people will do more to help prevent abortion. You see we can rant and rave about the evils or abortion or we can do something to affect the lives of women. We can teach young women about abstenence, safer sex, and alternatives to abortion. We can help those women who choose life by supporting groups and agencies that help single mothers or those who need extra support. The solution to this issue will not come from protests or politics. It won't come from religious fervor. It will come, in at least some measure, from helping those most affected by unplanned pregnancies.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Real moms should know how to spell their.
    Anonymous