why wont he understand this

Hi everyone, im having huge marriage problems and I need desperate advice.
Our fights started when I decided to tell my dh my sexual fantasy. See, I love to have sex on my period and not just that I like to get wild and creative with the blood that comes out like I want him to taste it and feed it to me on hes tongue, I want him to eat my vagina while the blood flows, finger me and do me HARD. Im sorry if this sounds crazy to you to but thats what I love most and I wanted yous to understand and try to see my point of view. why is this so crazy? he thinks im NUTS hes now disgusted by me that id think such a thing and refuses to touch me anymore. Right now im menstruating again and I want him SOOO BAD. Sharing my blood with him makes me feel so connected and wanted, why cant he understand that. why is he acting so mean to me? Is anybody going through this? any advice and thought would be greatly appreciated. thank you

kinzyFlo

Asked by kinzyFlo at 7:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I am all about having sex on my period but I definitely don't want my blood in my mouth. Mine will go down on me if it's like the last day of my period so there is basically nothing. I don't think he would be into that either so I don't know what to tell you...
    Anonymous

• So you want him to earn his red wings? Many men do. It's no big deal to some folks.
    Anonymous

• I am into crazy sex as well, and my Husband did the same thing when he came back from iraq, but he would not even touch me he asked for a divorce, and said he thought that I must be cheating if I come up with this public place sex stuff. No matter what men marry us and then think we should not have a sex drive and if we have a high one then they push us away.
    Dietzi

Answer by Dietzi at 7:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Okay, three posts in one night, this has got to be a joke.
    Anonymous

• i think i just threw up a little in my mouth ..YUCK! i dont blame your husband for not wanting to do that...ewww
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• OMG I think I read some other question about this same issue. there is something SERIOSLY WRONG with you!
    Anonymous

• Have I told you I LOVE YOU today, LOL. Thanks for the great post FLO!

laughing

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Damn Flo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed this laugh soooooooooooooo freaking much. Luv ya.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 7:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• ʞɔns noÊŽ ˙ןoן 'ʇoÉ¥ os sı ʇɐɥʇ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2009