HELP, Ladies calm my fears!!!!

My husband and i are TTC!!!! Which we are thrilled about, but im totally freaked out about the morning sickness. i have heard so many horror stories about women being so sick all day long and continously throwing up for the whole 9 mths. This freaks me out, plus i need to be able to continue to work! I know everyone is diff. and that it will be more than worth it at the end but this still freaks me out! any comforting thoughts?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Every pregnancy is different, and it is not a given that you will have morning sickness. I never had it and carried twins.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've adjusted to mine. I think it's kind of fun at this point. I give my SO regular updates on "what baby doesn't like today" and it gives us something to laugh about. I'm not puking though, just gagging constantly. And I also have this feeling, like if someone really ticks me off, I can just puke on them.

If you graze throughout the day, it's really not so serious. Just maintain your hydration and blood sugar.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009