Im 24 pregnant and getting married in 3 weeks!!! Exciting stuff but my skin is not only breaking out--but its looking old if that makes sense..the elasticity is not there what can i do safely and semi cost effective in the present time to help!!

mom2bee13

Asked by mom2bee13 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try exfoliating, to buff away the oil and dead skin, everywhere, not just your face. I use baby soap and sugar, cup your hand fill will baby soap, add enough sugar to make a paste, then apply a quality lotion, without any alcohol. This is inexpensive, shouldn't cause any reactions with your hormonal skin, and will allow the healthiest skin you have to shine through. If you try other products, I suggest you patch test before you do your face, in case you have a pregnant lady reaction to the new product...wouldn't want a reaction on your face in your wedding photos. Good Luck Mama...I hope you find something wonderful for you. The only other thing I can think of for your wedding, is a product called Derma Blend, it is a heavy pancake makeup that is heavy enough to hide port wine birthmarks...you can always paint your face..so your photos are beautiful, in natural light it will look like makeup...not too crazy..hope these help
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 5:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Try the Clearskin Professionals Acne Kit from Avon. www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY and get free shipping. Its on sale right now and should do the trick! Its great at clearing your skin up, making it glow and it doesn't dry you out! Good luck and congrats and the wedding and baby!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2009