HELP SEX PROBLEMS...

So Im just getting my period back after having my DD... Im just sooo horney its not even funny... My favorite thing ever is to have sex on my period and after a year of not having one, I want to do it so damn bad... I just want to feel the wetness and see the blood all over... Its just so sexy and a major turn on for me...
I want my SO to taste the blood and feel it squish as we have rough wild sex... It feels so much better and just creates the best orgasams, just to see the blood and cum gooshing everywhere... He wont do it tho, I know if he trys he will love it as much as me... but it just discusts him, he dosnt understand how amazing it is to me, and just how needy I am... What should I do to make him understand, should I just wait and seduce him in his sleep??? All advice is welcome...

rainbowbabe220

Asked by rainbowbabe220 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• well i know how you feel but im lucky dh loves that also..i dont have him go down there is no need to but i understand. now if your so dosent like doing it u cant force him and if u attack in his sleep he will find out and might be mad at you. hmmmm maybe start off with a bj get him going first..good luck.
    Anonymous

• I don't even know what to say. If I found something repulsive, I wouldn't be able to do it no matter how much I loved that person, and I'd expect them to understand.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Uh, please refer to the other post made recently about this......

How would you feel if he was trying to force you to do something you found disgusting? You have to respect him in this area. If he doesn't want to do it, then to seduce him into something you KNOW he wouldn't want to do in his sleep is the equivalent of rape. If the roles were reversed and this was a post about how you DIDN'T like to do it and found out he'd had sex with you while you slept just to get what he wanted the ladies on this site would cry RAPE in a heartbeat. Respect your partner and just get out your vibrator and have a bloody good time with yourself.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 7:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• too many folks have been watching Twilight
    Anonymous