LOL How funny is this?

Not that we arent grateful. We are but this was just funny.
My MIL sent us some food that was down in her pantry and well most of it is still very good but there was this one box of rice a roni LOL It expired in 1984 .
I wasnt even born yet! LOL This box of food is 2 years older than me LOL.

How funny is that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my mil has sent us expired stuff too but it's not that old lol i just say thanks then throw it out when she leaves
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• lol my MIL did the same thing for when we moved into our new house....except ALL of it had expired...we told her thanks, but then just threw it away lol (except the can goods)
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I hope you threw it all out. LOL

Answer by louise2 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• We did .
    LOL
    I just thought it was so funny that it was even older than me.
    Anonymous

• LOL! I would save it, that is hilarious.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• That's ridiculous! My sister's MIL kept all of her ex-husband's stuff that he left and then over the years has wrapped it and gifted it to her son (my sister's husband). My sister said the worst was the used deoderant with the hair stuck on it!
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 9:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My MIL has sent us expired food too. LOL! I do just what all of you do, say thanks and then throw it out. In her defense though, she doesn't see very well so I know she's not doing it on purpose. I just can't believe that she doesn't have someone check the dates for her, there's no telling what she's eating that's expired. (Not that I'm saying that the other MILs were doing it on purpose. I just think it's funny that it's all MILs that have given the expired food.) I can't believe that the Rice a Roni was from 1984, that's really old. I'm afraid to think what might have happened had you not checked the date eaten it anyway.

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Haha u should have opened it and seen what it looked like!!!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009