oh.. my.. god.. someone, anyone, a fast remedy for toothache pain!!!!?

it comes in waves and right now it's a tsunami!!!! i took tylenol about 4 hours ago but i don't want to take too much since i'm 24 weeks pregnant. i just swabbed a little orajel on it but that shit's a joke and now that it's worn off it hurts MORE. the only kind of relief i get right now is if i put pressure on the side that hurts. HELP MEEEE :(

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• anabesol with q tip . They sell it at cvs. I used to take that stuff while I was pregnant. I was only allowed to use Tylenol for pain. GL. I feel your pain. I have so been there. Feel better sweetie.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Since you are pregnant, my ideas wouldn't work, so call your doctor or dentist. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• ummm idk lol i waaaas going to say orajel, cause i used that. i think i had used too much though and numbed my WHOLE entire mouth and tongue...i was drooling lol. ummm.... i wish i could help you...someone told me once to get a napkin and take a pain reliever pill, crush it up and put it in the napkin directly on the tooth...but then i found out that doing that can cause like an infection or something...like it was a really bad idea, so i spit it out. have you tried going to webmd.com and seeing if there is anything?
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• well i just put some frozen peas on my cheek and that seemed to help a little. i just hope it goes away soon so i can get some sleep tonight.. ;(

thanks for the answers anyway!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Call the doctor or dentist and see what they can do for you. Seeing, your pregnant, my suggestions wouldn't be good for you. I was going to say Advil or rub a little alcohol (brandy or whiskey type alcohol directly on the tooth that hurts.)

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Clove oil. Just don't use too much.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 1:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Hyland's teething tabs. r

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• gargle salwater several times a day.
    shabby.chic

Answer by shabby.chic at 6:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• aspirin/tylenol together is a good one, the aspirin addresses the inflammation, which is the main source of pain. tylenol does not work on that.
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 7:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Orajel SEVERE pain relief and anbesol... I used a little of both while preg and it worked.. You can also r
    Try KANKER sore stuff with either of those.. I'd a hole in the side. Of my tooth and all that stuff really really worked for me
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 9:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2009