I need advice!

Hello, My name is gina and i am 21 i just recently married in april of 09. my husband is in the United States Marines and my question is...
July 26 2009 i went to spend his birthday with him in dc.
when i left the 28th i started my period the 29 of july... however this was the last period i had. my question is could i have gotten pregnant when i was there even tho i had my period the day after i left? I ask this because not only did i skip my period that was due for aug29 but also i didnt have it sep 29 either! I took 3 tests and negative i thought atleast by now the hormone would show up! also.. if i am i think id be about 11 weeks.. ive had mild nausea but no vomiting.. ribs are sore boobs sore.. any body expierence these symptoms at week 11? your help is much appreciated.. and if you think im pregnant let me know based off this info.. i know i need to get a blood test but i thought id ask first on here :)

ginalee21

Asked by ginalee21 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible you could be pregnant. I would go to the doctor and get tested just to make sure.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2009