Is this costume too slutty for a mom to wear?

http://www.partycity.com/product/costumes+%26+accessories/women%27s/animals%2C+insects/honey+bee+costume+adult/ViewLarger.do?sortby=bestSellers

Please take a moment to c & p the link into your browser..could you tell me if this bumble bee costume is too slutty for a mom to wear? I want to dress up as a bumble bee with my son and im realizing that all the women's costumes are a little skanky.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• second one is super cute too!!! i think i like the second one more...then when you get to the adult party most def have some heels and i would suggest either fishnets or get some black leg warmers! i think that would be sexy!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• to walk around with kids yes,to have a happy hubby no
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• uuuummmm...to wear with your son, i would have to say yes...but if you were going to a halloween party, then no...i think its super cute! maybe if you wear some black leggins ( like the ones that come to your calves) it might work....and some ballet flats might be cute.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• depends on how old u are....and where it is that ur gonna wear it.......if its to an adults dress up party then its fine.......if u are going with ur child then i wouldn't recommend wearing it!....it is pretty revealing
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You could also wear some shorts under it so it isnt so revealing
    Anonymous

• I would be wearing it to a halloween festival with my one year old (most likely with ballet flats and black leggings) and then to an adult party that night. im 20.
    Anonymous

• i would wear leggings underneath it and maybe a jacket since it will be cold! to an adult party, no
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yeah i would! but def keep it PG with the kiddos though lol but for the adult party, i think its super cute! i would wear it!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would atleast change the stockings. Other than that, no.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• "it is pretty revealing "

Where is it revealing? On the arms? The shoulders? It's no different than a ballet costume the only difference is it comes with fish-net stockings.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009