16 weeks pregnant and liquid coming from my nipples already?

So I just notice that there is a tiny bit of stuff that is coming from my nipples. It's not like it is a lot when I squezze stuff comes out. I just randomly was looking at my nipples and saw a wet spot. When I was pregnant with my first child, this did not happen till i was more far along. Is this normal? Has this happened to you?

danielle8717

Asked by danielle8717 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes with second babies the breasts are much more efficient. You will have leaking milk during pregnancy and enough for triplets once the baby is born. Some moms get worried around 4-6 weeks after the baby is born because the breasts feel soft. They are just so good at making milk they don't need to be all big and hard.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It's not very common but it does happen. It started at about 16 weeks for me with my son. It also got a lot worse. lol And watch out if you have an orgasm.
    Anonymous

• And that was my first pregnancy. So I am curious if it will happen that early again. I'm 11 weeks now.
    Anonymous

• It is very normal. With my first baby, (and all the rest) I had overflow very early on. Unfortunately, I was still in HS and they always seemed to leak right before lunch. Nursing pads became my best friend VERY quickly. (I only needed to be embarrassed one time, let me tell you) Dont worry, you will make a wonderful BF mom if you so choose.
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 10:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009