Jon of Jon and Kate Plus 8 pulls the plug on show. Do you think he's right for doing so?

I do. I think they need time to grow without cameras around or else they'll grow up being mental cases.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 8:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think that is definitely what is best for the children, which should be the ONLY concern for both Jon and Kate. However, I do question his REAL motive(s) for doing this.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 8:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I must have heard wrong or something. I thought that the show was going to go on with out Jon and become kate plus eight.
    Is that wrong?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I read on Yahoo that he wants to pull the plug. His lawyer even sent letters to TLC demanding that they stop shooting. He even posted a sign saying that the camera crew could be charged with trespassing. Atleast that's what sources say.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yeah i thought they canned jon? maybe he did this as retaliation
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• God I hope he did. I don't think Kate should milk her kids for money anyway. It's called child exploitation.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• He's trying to pull the plug. I don't think he'll win - the show will go on.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• He was filming happy as a clam as late as last week, then TLC canned him, now he's trying to take down the show. Jon is not doing this for anyone but himself.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I heard the network isn't even compensating the kids for being taped.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I don't know much about the show, just what is spotted briefly on the news, but I do know that from what I hear it sounds to be a broken family working through what sounds to be a divorce with a lot of children.  If this is the case I would hope that this family would, no matter what motives or reasons were behind it or who decided to, take themselves out of the public eye and work through things like mature adults for the best interest of the children they did bring into the world and are raising.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 9:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• He only wanted it pulled when they were going to stop putting his name in the headline. Kate + 8 puts him out of the spotlight. The whole thing needs to go away.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009