FYI: The sex & period questions are part of these girls pledging into a CafeMom sorority....

I found it on one of their homepages. IOTA MASTA BATA. I must say I am relieved, lol.

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 8:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have no problems with you guys having an online sorority, never said I did, in fact I kind of thought CafeMom in general was sort of like one......Anyway, the purpose of this post was to let those of us that were scratching our heads at the rash of bloody sex questions know that they were a joke. You meant no harm, neither did I.......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• A sorority??? Alrighty, then...
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 8:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• lol RIDICULOUS
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• That is so stupid.
    More proof of the childish people on here.
    Anonymous

• wait is this highschool? LOL wow im assuming these women have nothing better to do then have a sorority over the internet?lol geez
    Anonymous

• how lame
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Alrighty then....... ?
    Anonymous

• FYI: it's not childish! We are just having fun! Not highschool either....this happens in college, no matter though. We are moms 24/7, we are allowed to have fun and express ourselves! We are Americans! There are so many people on the net who are not who they say! Do you ever want to just let go do something silly and have fun playing, adult playing your 5 year old is not a part of? Nothing wrong with it, to each their own! Try it you may have fun with it!
    momofsix519

Answer by momofsix519 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• As I have said before...the collective maturity level of CM has gone WAYYY down This is a perfect example of it...its something 7th graders would do.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I guess if you like sororities....but, why? A bunch of silly girls in college who dress alike and have private languages, handshakes, date guys from a Fraternity,,,etc.etc. Wow. What fun....not.
    Anonymous