This is really.....

Not a brainteaser or anything <3 but i just wanted to inform you lovely ladies.
Thank you for making my day easier, some questions i see on these really are helping me but....... the peeing on my key board didn't work.......lol jk

What i really wanna say....is....THANK YOU MOMS...some of you read my post of my niece passing away....and i just want to thank you all for your responses and your thoughts and prayers. I will indeed make this into a question so cafemom doesn't delete it,

How many people have you lost dear to your heart .....?
I have lost many...4 people this year .......months apart...from one another, i lost my father at 16.....i have been to more funerals than wedding's

But i want you all to know....what my niece told me....
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,....love leaves a memory that no one can steal <3
Shyra Lynn Voelker- 12-05-90-to-11-20-09

thank you for reading.

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 8:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am sooo sorry for all your loss, and all at once, it always seems to happen like that, with no rhyme or reason. I have lost both my dad and my older brother, both due to horrible circumstances. My dad has been gone for 12 yrs this Christmas and my brother for 19 this Thanksgiving. I didnt have a mom, so that made it even worse...... but, I will say that time makes things easier, and one never really gets over it, you just get on with it, life I mean. Im so glad your niece gave you those words to live with, that is truly beautiful, and I hope that more people can take that thought and find some comfort. Thank you for sharing, even in your time of heartache. Hugs!
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 10:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• oh im so sorry :[
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• She was so young. I have a cousin the same age, I'd be heart broken if I lost her. She's like my little sister. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes...Shy was like my little sister....she was also my best friend ......We were only 7 years apart from one another, her daddy passed 6 months ago...my brother....i find peace knowing that he has his baby ...and she now has her daddy.....
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oh TEARS! reading this makes my heart ache !! good luck getting through this tough time in your life. I am so so sorry
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Honey, I am so very sorry for your loss. Like you, I have attended more funerals than weddings in my family. I am lifting you and your family in prayer.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You ladies are so wonderful,

i am sorry for your losses SuperMom sorry about your brother and your daddy as well, it will be 10 years this November for my daddy. It will has been 6 months and 4 days since my brother.
    No need to thank me hon. Thank you all of you....for sharing this with me! and...RobsMommy

It's is a very sad thing that you have attended like myself, more funerals than weddings...
    But remember,.....thank you all kindly.....a very dear friend told me recently.....We never really get over them....we just learn to adapt

You are all in my thought's as well and prayer <3

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Until this past July I had been truly lucky. My moms parents are still living they are 95 and 87. But on July 5th this summer, my dad died very very unexpectedly. He was in the pool and had some sort of cardiac event and as a result drown...I still don't know how to exist in a world without him. I feel abandoned, like he was stollen from us. I am angry and hurt and confused...it just really sucks. I can't imagine losing someone as young as you did...for that I am truly sorry!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2009