In reference to my J&K+8 question; Would you want your children to grow up in front of the camera?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 8:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmmm....let me think....um, NO!!! There is absolutely NO amount of money that could convince me of doing this, ever.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 8:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It depends on the situation. Of course I wouldnt want my children being stalked by paparazzi or anything like that, but Jon and Kates kids have gotten so many things out of the TV show also. Theyve been lucky enough to travel, their parents just bought a 1.1 million dollar house for THEM. I mean there are perks as well as downfalls. I guess Id have to weigh the bad and good. Although Ive never seen any harm come to those children from the show.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I agree with fire. I would also like to add that this is a way for Kate to be able to spend time with her children and still support them. I saw a question show they did, the camera aren't there as often as you think.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Never
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would...if I could make money while spending excessive amounts of time with my kids I would! What people need to think about is this: Jon and Kate weren't really "famous" until he got caught with another woman. THEN and only then did people start claiming she was exploiting her kids! Jon and Kate were NEVER in the tabloids till Jon started having rendezvous with another woman and making it very easy for photo ops. I used to NEVER hear about them unless, I turned on TLC and it was a commercial for their show. Now, everyone is all up her butt for her trying to keep from getting divorced while doing what she knew would provide the best life for her children!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Yeah but seeing Jon and Kate in the show and how they bicker so much...you knew there was trouble between them. NO matter how hard they tried to conceal the fact.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009