what will happen to my body?

will i lose a lot of weight if im pregnant with my second child and i just had a baby ten months ago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• I'm not sure what you mean. It's not good for you or your baby that you got pregnant so soon. The World Health Organization recommends waiting until your baby is 3 before ttc for the health of the mother and baby.

Your body did not have time to recover and build up nutritional stores. You need to eat well during the pregnancy for the health of the baby.

You don't need to be concerned about loosing weight if you are pregnant.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My OB told me I could start trying for another baby when ours was 3 mo. I got preg. when she was 6 mo. old. I had not yet lost all the weight i gained from the first one. But I did not gain as much the next time around...still in an acceptable range though. I am kinda confused though at what you mean...
    Anonymous

• If you are pregant, you should gain weight, not lose.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2009