whats going to happen to my body?

will i lose a lot of weight if im pregnant with my second child and i just had a baby ten months ago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No you will not lose weight. Why do you think you would? More than likely, you will gain weight on top of the weight you already gained from your previous pregnancy. I'll be honest. Not trying to be mean, but everyone I've seen that got pregnant back-to-back, it really took a toll on their body for the worst, so I'd advise you to eat healthy and stay active.
    Anonymous

• yeah my step MIL got pregant, went full term, delivered and her baby died...then she got pregnant again not to long after that (she still had baby weight from the 1st one) and she got huge!!! she said it was the biggest she ahd ever been in her life. but she got on wieght watchers and dropped like all the weight and plus some...
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• youll be bigger. eat right, and work out so when the kid pops out you wont be too much behind and itll be easier for you to drop the weight :)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 5:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2009