Need Advice

So my husband and i have been trying to have a baby. So I still havent gotten my period and I was suppose to get it on the 26 of September it is now October 1 and still no sign. Took a pregnancy test (FIrst Response) Came up neg though Im confused My periods were regular and I never missed one what is your advice??? It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be from stress- a lot of ttc-ers get pretty worked up about it and that can make you late...or early...or have issues conceiving at all. Maybe that isn't you at all and this is just a freak thing but that is my first guess. its hard not to get your hopes up and that can really come off physically as stress. But if you still haven't gotten it after a week, test again. Sometimes the early detections can false negative when its really early out.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 12:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2009