Need Advice

So my husband and i have been trying to have a baby. So I still havent gotten my period and I was suppose to get it on the 26 of September it is now October 1 and still no sign. Took a pregnancy test (FIrst Response) Came up neg though Im confused My periods were regular and I never missed one what is your advice??? It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try going to the dr and getting a blood test... GL!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Wait for another week or so and take another pregnancy test if you haven't had your period by then. Sometimes it just takes a little while to show a positive.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 9:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• my period used to get delayed when me and DH were trying. I was so stressed and excited and nervous and wanted to get pregnant so bad it was the stress that delayed it.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009