Need Advice

So my husband and i have been trying to have a baby. So I still havent gotten my period and I was suppose to get it on the 26 of September it is now October 1 and still no sign. Took a pregnancy test (FIrst Response) Came up neg though Im confused My periods were regular and I never missed one what is your advice??? It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would say wait another week and test again :) good luck
    Anonymous

• u could be pregnant ...but sometimes the pregnancy hormones are low at the beginning of the pregnancy and don't show on a test....baby dust to u
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yea wait a week and test again....aww hope you are!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Gotta agree with everyone. Wait a week and retest. Sending prayers and baby dust your way!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It can take sometimes months for it to show up positive (did with my DD). I was almost a month late before I got a + with this pregnancy, it came up negative before that. The best way to check is to go into a free clinic or your doc and get a blood test done :) Good luck!
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• i agree with the wait and test again in a week opnions, but if you are really anxious call yur doc and see if they can do a blood test they are much more accurate.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I had the same issue. Tested the day mine didn't show up because I'm super regular. Nothing, waited 3 days and there was the + sign! I hope you are if that's what your trying for.

BABY DUST TO YOU!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2009