What's up with jealous, rude ppl one here?

I'm sorry if your having a bad day, or hate yourself, but why are there so many rude women on here that try to make everyone else feel like cr*p.... Especially the ones that want to say Anon, if your going to talk Sh*t... Then own up to it!!! I thought this was a place to talk and make friends lol I'll pray for you... but come on.... seriously, can you grow up?!?!? I know all these other mature women on this site understand!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Who are you talking about...?

Anyway...in any online board you frequent, you will find all kinds of people, just like IRL. The extremely rude ones sometimes only want attention, like the school bully.

It is best to ignore them as much as you possibly can...I know, better said than done, right? ;)
    PrincesaBoricua

Answer by PrincesaBoricua at 9:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I hear you!! The person I'm talking about will only talk Anon... so that speaks for her character lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My dear while on CM you are going to grow a thick skin against those who love to e rude and hide behind the "anon" button.
    It is all over here... don't let them get to you ...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• This site is just like the real world in fact it is the real world... people are buttheads when u walk into stores when you go anywhere. Guess what? Those buttheads also have internet lol. And i guess CM just ended up with some of them
    Anonymous

• earth to Gmasboy.. ur anon too. lol you dont have a pic of you up. so therefore we dont know what you look like or who made that comment..
    Anonymous

• Yes, I dislike rude ladies. You have to move on and go with the flow. I pretty much think all the moms on cafe mom has cool ideas and etc. Just try not make it a big drama case. LOL I'm not trying to be rude. If you have an issue with this person write to her and work things out. Never know ..... I don't like walking in someone else's shoe's either. Cher up... You have other things to worry about... Take care....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• There are know it all bitches in real life, and they have the internet. That stupid lady that cut you off in traffic and then flipped you off on top if it, well she is probably one of those anons.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• actually those rude ppl on here are probably those nice sweet ladies who sit beside you in church or bring you a plate of cookies when you move in next door. they have to get their frustrations out someplace!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• from anon:9:27...earth to Gmasboy.. ur anon too. lol you dont have a pic of you up. so therefore we dont know what you look like or who made that comment..

Oh I am not "Anonymous my dear.... there are all kinds of pics of me on my page...lol.. my avatar as others is just an extention of me... Anonymous shows nothing but a ? mark...
    I don't hide behind a button never have never will...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2009