Is it the peanut butter?

Well, Im eating a thing of peanut butter mostly for my own health benefit. WELL all of the sudden my baby is kicking me like crazy. IS IT B/C of the peanut butter?

Kaidensmommy009

Asked by Kaidensmommy009 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Might be the sugar.
    (I would not agree that it's healthy.)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Certain foods I eat cause more movement than others sometimes. I also get more movement if it's something I have been craving. Who knows, your guess is as good as ours.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the health reason for the peanut butter?? I've heard of lots of things peanut butter is good for, but it wasn't until I had a doctor tell me to eat larger quantities that I actually believed any of it LOL. Mine was for a protein deficiency & lack of fatty foods (I had been sick for awhile).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Natural peanut butter is VERY healthy, has LOTS of protien and other nutrients in it. But brands like Jif and Skippy are LOADED with sugar so maybe the sugar did it?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i agree with PP, natural peanut butter is great! and usually right about the same price as the regular stuff. it just doesn't have any preservatives or molasses in it which makes it so much better for you.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Peanut Butter I use it to help me out in my Iron.
    Kaidensmommy009

Answer by Kaidensmommy009 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2009