I have small boobs but want a name tattooed on one and was wondering what it was like. I hear it hurts if your small but wanted 2 get stories from u guys. Im goin Saturday morning and he needs 2 know where I want my tattoo! I have 7 and my wrist hurt the most but yet I have a low pain tolerance lol. I usually go for the fatty areas lol.

randiedwards87

Asked by randiedwards87 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didnt even feel it when they tattooed over my boob, and I am NOT a big girl...lol If you could handle the one on your wrist, you should have no problem getting one over your boob. Im pretty sure my lower back was the worst for pain, but I can ignore it. I also have one completely around my belly button, and everyone was telling me how bad it was going to hurt, but really, I just held my breath for a minute and it was fine. have fun!!
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 9:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Your breast is a fatty area. but stop to consider what the name or whatever you get will look like when your 40 or 50 or 60. TOO many women have gotten a unicorn on their boob only to have it looking like a retarded giraffe at 40 or 50 due to aging, sagging skin.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• dont do it it looks ugly when it sags.....
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 9:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2009