Are you addicted to technology?

My Blackberry consumes so much of my time. I get texts, instant messages, emails. I check my emails at red lights! I am always on the internet. I need the internet so I can't just drop it completely. I just need to figure out how to cut down a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am right there with you. I have no idea what I did before my blackberry. I am always checking e-mail and getting messages and seeing what drama is going on in cafemom land. I am also in animal rescue so I am always on craigslist seeing what is going on and trying to help where my rescue can. We can be so addicted to our blackberries in this house we all call them "crackberries". Even my 4 year old will say "mommy your crackberry is ringing". I would say yes we are addicted in this house.
    Anonymous

• You have to stop telling yourself the lie that you have to have it before you can cut back on it. Stop checking your e-mails and text's at red lights to start with. You CAN survive without getting a text or e-mail or having the internet. Honest.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009