Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't enjoy sex with him anymore...

My man cheated on me after we fought while i was pregnant. Now i have had the baby and it has almost been a year, but every time we have had sex since then it has been no good for me. I have never been with anyone other than him, and he has only been with me, and the one other girl he cheated on me with. so we are both inexperienced and i dont know how to get pleasure. He was never that good to begin with anyway, but now i cant feel good about it at all. I hit a brick wall every time! please help!

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • this might be more a psychological problem than physical. you might want to consider getting help..?
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

  • I know how you feel...my hubby cheated when I was 7 months prego all the way until the baby was 2 months old. It is hard to enjoy sex when you know the other person slept with somone else! I dont know what advice to give you, because I left him...best of luck sweety
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

  • Great sex is 80% or more mental so until you get the mental part fixed the other 20% isn't going to be that great. You need to find a way to forgive him and move on or just not expect to have great sex. I always tell women on CM that the more you think about the cheating the more you give power to the women he cheated with. Do you want that other woman controlling your life & coming between you and him still even if only in your thoughts? No, I don't think so. Every time a thought comes up about his cheating you have to discard the thought immediately and think good thoughts about the future. I remember one time my dh cheated and it pissed me off so bad but I took it as a challenge. I straddled him and got forceful with him telling him that he could screw cheap women if he wanted but now he was going to see what a REAL woman was like! lol I loved getting dominant with him & punish him by sitting on his face. I was empowered!
    admckenzie

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

  • Buy a book about technique --there are thousands of them.

    The best sex is a result of enthusiasm and attention to detail. Doesn't sound like you have a huge bundle of enthusiasm at the moment...
    LindaClement

    Answer by LindaClement at 1:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN