What's your fantasy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• 3some... deffinitely. Never tried it, always wanted to, now i'm married and can't
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I think it would be so hot if we were in the rain outside...and did it up against the car! :)

MaMa2_DJ_IJ

Answer by MaMa2_DJ_IJ at 10:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• probably swapping partners but only once
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• To hit the 193 Million Powerball jackpot this Saturday. No, Seriously! You did not specify sexual fantasy, but since the above posted theirs? I have fulfilled all of those long ago. To old to care about crap like 3 somes or swapping partners now.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oh yeah--winning the Lottery!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Non sexual- Being debt free. We're drowning in debt, and I hate it.

Sexual- To see another woman's vagina up close, to be with another women. To watch my husband do another woman....it all involves another woman. NO....I'm NOT gay, I am just intrigued by the woman's body, especially when aroused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• My fantasy is to come home from school this afternoon to a totally empty, quiet house, drink a Rum&Coke while I watch my crappy medical shows, fall asleep and stay that way for 18 hours straight without somebody poking me in the eyeball to ask for food, more food, different food, someone to paper away some used food, food for the dog, food for the cats or questions about future food.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2009