i need name ideas for a cat..please help? his pic is posted

he is 6 yrs old and very quiet and shy and sleeps majority of the time. his adopted name is jaymes and he doesnt answer to it and i hate the name being its also the name of my sistes a-hole ex.. lookin for something unique

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My brother named all his cats after beer --his great big grey and white guy was Lowenbrau, often called Lowen, Loaster-Toast (I really have no idea why) and Lump. His other cats were Carling, O'keefe (called Okie most of the time) and Pilsner (a huge striped ginger).

I like jewels for cats, too -- diamond, opal, topaz, sapphire, amethyst, garnet, tanzanite... For this cat, I like tanzanite, as it is a white/blue clear gem. Tansy is a plant with light blue flowers, so it would make a cool nickname for it.

Then there's the greek and roman gods: aries, mars, jupiter, persephone, nike, io, eos, mercury, venus, dionysius, hera, zeus, apollo, etc. There's about a million of them, I think.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• How do you feel about Snowball, or my son's suggestion of Cookie? If you don't like either one, it's fine.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• should add he is a rather large cat 16 pounds and most is muscle
    Anonymous

• Doc, I have no idea why, it just struck me.... by the way, does he come to anything at all??? Some, not all, white cats are deaf.....I hope thats not why he isnt coming to his name, but just thought I would ask....
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 10:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sugar
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• he isnt deaf if he hears the kids coming up the stairs he hides under the bed. we got him at the shelter and he was there 6 years straight not used to being around kids...but is very lovable towards me and my husband, but not a lap cat
    Anonymous

• You should name him "Muscle" That it the word you used to describe him. :D

Or you could go with Pippen.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• when i saw him Siam (you say it as sigh-am) came to mind.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• LOL makes em think of a ghost. Looks like a casper or a Boo too me!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm not good at names, I can't even come up with name for my kid! hahaha! I just wanted to say that he is incredibly gorgeous!

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009