Help...not sure

I was suppose to get my period today...which didn't come and doesn't feel like it's going to...I have been having pregnancy symptoms for the last week and am planning on buying test tomorrow.
My question is....I just went pee (sorry if tmi) and when wiped there was some light red mucus...I have never had this happen in my last two pregnancies...could this be implantation or something....should I maybe wait to test...? anything helps. Thanks

mamof2

Asked by mamof2 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would buy one of those double pack tests and get started finding out. :)
    Ladybeau

Answer by Ladybeau at 10:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. They do say when it is closer to your period that it could be pre period symptoms. So its hard to say. Implantation bleeding occurs usually about a week to a week in a half after ovulation. So if you know when you ovulated that would help you figure it out. I read some where that 1 in every 3 women have it so its pretty common even if you didnt have it with your first 2 pregnancies. I would say go ahead and test. It wont hurt anything. Also implantation bleeding doesnt look anything like a period where as a period is mostly blood some mucus its more like a lot of mucus with a little bit of blood mostly light red or dark brown, vs a period that is usually bright red. I hope this helps you out and good luck :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Wait till your a week past the date you should of started your period before you test just to save you the $$ it costs for tests. Unless your buying dollar tree tests then test everyday till you get your positive or you get your period.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• it could either be your period getting ready to come or implantation bleeding. just wait until tomorrow and see what happens. if your period doesn't come, test. good luck!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2009