SHOULD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE RISE UP AND OVER THROW THE US GOVERNMENT TO STOP AMERICA FROM GOING SOCIALISTS IN AMERICA?????

IN 10 YEARS AMERICA WILL BE BORROWING MONEY FROM CHINA JUST TO PAY THE INTERESTS ON THE NATIONAL DEBT . WE AS A FREE STATE CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE SOCIALIZED MEDICINE , WE ALREADY HAVE SOCIALIZED BANKING !

P.S. GM = GOVERMENT MOTORS !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• the national debt, debt to China . . . yeah, none of that has anything to do with the last administration, right?

That has to do with this administrating, the last administration, the administration before that, the administration before that. the admin........well you get the picture. We have been overspending for years.

The thing is, Obama was allllll about CHANGE and there has been NONE. Oh, wait a minute, there has. The debt is now even bigger!
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I think YOU need to start taking your psych meds again. You're clearly losing what's left of your right-wing, fear-mongering mind. I'm sure Rush Limbaugh can spot you a few pills until you can get to your psychiatrist's office.
    Anonymous

• No, but we should vote, and call our representatives...in 2010 we could have a conservative controlled congress.

And if you want to see any clear pattern in government spending, don't look at what party the president is - look at who's controlling congress.

Relax - 2010 elections are just around the corner, and they can make a BIG difference.
    Anonymous

• OP Never mind the hateful, cowardly anon, she's clearly projecting her mental derangement onto you.
    But to answer your question, I don't think it'll ever come to that. Overthrowing the government is a very last resort, a point of no return that nobody wants to reach.
    Anonymous

• ...crazy
    Anonymous

• Personally I'm against government have so much control, but I don't think I'd overthrow the government because of it. There hasn't been a president yet that I've agreed with 100% of what they do. A lot of them even less than that. My concern with this health care reform act are the smaller bills they have entwined inside this thing. I understand that in order to get government help they will be able to request all of your personal info from the IRS to see if you qualify. I'm not ok with that.
    Ladybeau

Answer by Ladybeau at 10:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Your just plain old ignorant. You have NO clue what your talking about so you hide behind Anon to try and SPEW your lies and MISINFORMATION. GO AWAY already! You probably didnt even vote, which makes your opinions and misinformation EVEN LESS worth answering
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• That's treason. Good luck with that. Hows about following your constitutional right (and responsibility as a US citizen) and VOTE! It is not Constitutionally legal to overthrow the elected government. You are in the minority, you lost, try again next time.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• No, I don't think the government should be "overthrown". I love my country, and I like our form of government. I do think we need to rethink what qualities are needed and how important character is for our elected representatives. Look up the Boy Scout Law. Read those 12 traits. At the next election, vote for the person who best demonstrates the lion's share of those traits. If we do that, America will be ok. I do think we have to take Washington by the shoulders and give it a shake and tell those there to BEHAVE! I went to the Tea Party rally in Washington, D.C. for that very reason. I will return again and again if I need to. I write my representatives on a regular basis now. I am, no longer at least, a person that says, "Oh, I don't need to write. Someone else will do it.". Screw that! I'll do it myself!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

Lol, this. Just an FYI, you're not the majority OP, you're the minority. Per approval ratings, Obama still has the support of the MAJORITY of the American people, and the MAJORITY of the American people seem to be OK with some socialist programs. So please realize that as a minority, you won't get far.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 10:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2009