amazing

i was feeding my daughter baby food squash, and i would hold the spoon infront of her and she would lean forward with her mouth open and reach with her hand and grab my hand holding the spoon and shove the spoon in her mouth and eat the food. and it was amazing to watch her doing somthing new and getting to experiance that. well it made me all happy and i told her she was amazing with a big smile on my face, and she looked up at me from eating and smiled so adorable, like she knew what i was saying. and man...i wouldnt trade that for anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Best thing ever:) savior these little moments, they grow up way to fast:)
    Anonymous

• Aww, I agree...I say all the time that I am so blessed to be given the chance to experience this amazing life with my husband and children. My baby girl puts a smile in my heart everyday, she always does something new or like now she's learning how to walk and it's so cute.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• aww ..being a mother and sharing those moments..its the best feeling i know theres many more to come :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2009