so im kinda lost.....

ok so about sep,8,09 i got a day or two of bleeding..so i marked on the calender it was my period.well then around the 20th i spotted very little and it was pink well i went to the store to by pads and by time i got back it was done so maybe 10-15 mins of spotting then the next day it came back about 10-15 mins long but a little darker!!!i took a preg test but it went crazy it had a positve the got 4 more lines then like 10 mins later it was neg.so could i be preg and its to early for a test or idk any ideas!!and i will make a doc appt when i get the money to pay for it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Normally your supposed to read the test after 3mins of processing. After that its not accurate. I would say buy a few pregnancy tests and take them. If they are all positive then your pregnant. I also read somewhere that even the slightest lightest positive line means pregnant still. So even if one of them is slight its still a positive. Also try to take the tests from different times you pee. And dont drink alot of water to try and pee because those things will mess up your result. Good luck :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Buy one good HPT and take it first thing in the AM, with your first urine of the day. Follow the directions carefully, read it at the stated time and that should be your result.
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 11:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My tests when taken early, the positives would disappear a few hours after taking them. I read, after, that a positive result that disappears before 48 hours should be taken as a negative result and you should contact the test manufacturer to complain about the "false positive". So I freaked after reading that the tests I had taken were notorious for false positives (which generally, do not happen) so I went out and bought a test in a different brand and it was also positive. Then with the health department, and it was also positive. SO...based on my exerperience...if it said positive within the first ten minutes and the line was obviously there (no squinting)... then you may very well still be pregnant even if it vanished. Take another test in a different brand and see what it says.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2009