about how long will you sit at a restaurant?

You know, out with the girls or whatever? How long is too long?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• However long I feel like. Usually an hour or two. If you stay that long, or even longer, tip the server accordingly. It's not fair to take up their table alllll night, and then either leave them nothing or next to nothing.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• never if your having a good time. no more than 2 hrs tho
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 10:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• If they're slow, I've spent a couple hours, easily. A friend and I like to hit up Denny's late at night for study sessions. We tip VERY well to make up for being PITAs.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• the last time i went out with the girls we stayed out 4 hrs. 2hrs we spent at a local fundraiser for mother to mother and had spa treatments done then went for drinks at mc donalds and stayed there an hour long than we should have(2hrs at mc d's), it had been a few months since we got out and lost track of time....oops i think 2 to 3 is a good number
    Anonymous

• I've sat with friends for about 3 hours once. We tipped well. Usually do when I go out with friends because we always end up just sitting there for a long while after we are done eating to talk.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've always done luch with my friends at least 3 to 4 times a month and we stay 2 to 3 hrs (w/kidos) we tip well! So think that's a good amount of hrs!!
    k_tino001

Answer by k_tino001 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• we use to sit for about 3 hours late at night at Steak & shake after work. I miss those days sometimes :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I went to the Jerome Bettis bar.... I think it's called..... never mind I don't know. Anyways it was during a steelers game and the traffic was terrible and we waited 2.5 hours for a table(they originally told us 45 min. wait to be seated) They gave us free appetizers and we stayed for 3 hours to eat and watch the game. It kind of depends on the place. Some places you just eat and leave and others you can take your time and hang out for a while
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• In a resturant, having a meal probably lasts 1-2 hours are the most then we may change location to other place to have a drink.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• 2-3 hours.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009