Salvia

have any of you ladies ever heard of this? i had a girl at work give me some today and tell me to try it, but after reading some stuff online about it, there's no way i'd ever do it. Why is this stuff legal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my goodness. Don't do it! Worst 3 minutes of ur life. Most likely you will feel like your falling into the ground, or you are actually the couch an people are going to sit on you...you will be scared shitless. Watch out. Idk why it's legal. I'm going to look up if someone actually died from it. It's very scary.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i've heard of it. It was on some show. ..some mom telling how her son died due to it. it's pretty horrid stuff from what i heard & read.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It's legall because kids aren't supposed to be using it to get messed up. Thanks dumb 15 yr olds for making something else illegal.
    My mom said it comes in different levels of concentration and to use the 5 or 10 but nothing higher. I can aske her more if you want to know about it, she is like a freakin herb encyclopedia.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• its a meditation drug that helps u meditate indians use to use it its called red sage and its illegal in MO now u use to be able to buy it at hempies but too many people did it while they were driving and ive tried it once i thot i was in a mental institute all i saw were stripes of colors everywhere and then 5 min later u get really hot and ur mouth feels prickly and then it over u have to be a frequent mediator to use it properly
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009