Will you please....

pray for me?
I'm going trough a lot of hard stuff and could use as much prayer as I can get.
Thanks.

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not a problem. Hang in there, I hope all turns out how you want it to. Never give up hope, God is there for you and will never give you more than you can handle. It may seem like things are tough and God is testing you, but He is there for you every step of the way.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sure thing (((hugs)))
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• May your affairs be rectified and may you be guided. Ameen
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Lord Jesus, Sitting here with a heart that is breaking, knowing that many of your people are in pain and are struggling this day. knowing that I am not alone in my own personal struggles. Finding a very real center of your peace falling around me, and I pray that same peace for my struggling brothers and sisters.. I know that pain and struggle are a part of this fallen world in which we live. I know that until the day of Your return there will continue to be pain. But I also know that in the midst of that pain and suffering, I see the extended hands of my Savior reaching our from His heavenly dwelling place, calling to me, and to all who struggle. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Dear mom..this prayer is for you. God Bless.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 11:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009