Home Business .... ???

I was wondering why some people are SO secretive when it comes to the NAME of the company they are with. Everytime I talk w/someone that is with Melaleuca they NEVER say the name of the company, it's always - oh i'm with a x year old wellness company that offers amazing products & I'm a customer for life and stuff like that. DCC, Scentsy, Ameriplan, Teaporia and every other work at home business tells you immediately the name of the company they are with. It is VERY hard to find a legit work at home business, so why not just be HONEST & straight forward from the beginning!!! So, can any of you Melaleuca MOms let us know why you don't even tell us the name of the compny you are w/??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Oh, I see what you are getting at. I guess it might be hype to make the company appear overly mysterious and special.. maybe to peak your interest or something. It's been around a long time, I do know that much. I used to use some kind of oil in the bathtub for dry skin growing up.
    Anonymous

• Ummmmmmmmm I think Melaleuca is the company sweetie... Maybe different divisions or regions, but as far as I know Melaleuca is a company... Google it.
    Anonymous

• I know Melaleuca is the company ... but when you are trying to work at home they don't even give you their team name OR their company name ... they just state that is a wellness company with great products .. I know it is legit, it is just frustrating that you have to ask a ton of quesitons just to get the name of the company out of them
    Anonymous

• I'm not with Malaleuca, but I'm loud and proud of my home business!!
    http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

It's a great company, and it has helped me support my family!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sorry .. Anon 11:24 is me ... the OP LOL
    Anonymous

• We aren't allowed to advertise Melaleuca. We aren't trying to give anyone the run around, it's just that we aren't allowed to advtertise it. :) Hope this helps. It truly is a great company!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• If anyone who sells Melaleuca can send me a link to ingredients for the products, I would appreciate it.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2009