Could I be pregnant??

I have been off of birth control for about 8 months now. I am not trying to get pregnant we just use the pull out method. I have had pretty regular periods for the past several months. Well I was due to start on sunday. Well today is thursday and still nothing. I have taken many pregnancy test and they have all been negitive. I am starting to get kinda nervous. I have been having some symtoms but I also felt like I was going to start my period and then even that has gone away. I get kinda crampy and then it goes away and nothing happens. Has anyone have this happened to them and if so were you pregnant or not? I have not changed anything and I am not under a lot of stress or anything (no more then usual anyways) I also was wondering if it were possible to get pregnant a few day before you start your period. We did have sex one time where he did not pull out but it was like 3 days before I was supposed to start my period. Plea

Logansmommy1228

Asked by Logansmommy1228 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My big huge indicator I was preggers was my breast were very very tender. Worry that you may be pregnant can delay your period. Trust me I know.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• The pull out method does NOT work! "pre-cum" is more potent than the whole thing if you know what I mean. Anyway, you may very well be pregnant. Wait a little while longer and take more pregnancy tests. I warn you very seriously, the pull out method is the WORST method EVER. Either go back on birth control, or start using condoms. If you don't want to get pregnant you have to do something to prevent it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• im sorta in your same situation..but i had a faint postive line and then 3 negatives?! pull out DOESN'T work..got preggo twice with this method. i would wait or go to the doc. sometimes the home test don't work and you might need a blood test to show. as far as i know you DEF get preggo right before you start..good luck to you!
    ramjamnamsmom

Answer by ramjamnamsmom at 4:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2009