• In the Spotlight:

Stinky pits

I have some massive stinky underarm pits. I put on Secret platinum every morning but by noon my underarms are so bad. Any idea?

whats the best deodorant to use for sweat overload?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• Your external smell comes from what you put in to your body. It has to do with what you eat believe it or not. Red meats and such can give you more of an odor. Vegetarians usually don't have a smell at all. So my advice to you is to include more vegetables and fruits to your diet and clean it up if you are eating unhealthy food.
    Anonymous

• I use to smell and sweat like a 400lb lineman, training in July. :) The ONLY thing that works for me is Mitchum. I switched when I was first preggers, I will never use anything else. It is awesome at sweat and odor control for me.
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 12:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Wash with Dial soap. It is the best because it is antibacterial. Secret makes a Clinical Strength deodorant that works great.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• http://www.lafes.com/xcart/product.php?productid=25&cat=6&page=1

You can probably find it at Whole Foods, or you can order it online. It is worth every penny and it is non-toxiic

Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2009