My child name

I spelled my child middle name wrong. Its suppose to be McKenize BUT I spelled it McKenzie!..SHOULD I GO CHANGE BEFORE ITS 2 LATE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• if its important go change it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• as in "mick-kin-eh-zee"? if that's how you want it, sure go change it
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 12:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I like it more in your spelling than what it's "suppose" to be; It's your baby you can name her albert and spell it oulburt if you wanted to; I don't think there is a correct way to spell your baby's name.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• if you filed the birth certificate its probably already too late. you might have to pay some money to get it changed & then they would issue an amended birth certificate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• meck-a-nize? I think the botch is better lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I wouldnt worry about it. Now her name is more unique. My cousins name is spelled brandyn. And everyone else spells it brandon.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It should be spelled the way it is pronounced: mic-ken-eyes seems to be the way you wanted it spelled; the way it is spelled is the more common: mic-ken-zee

Answer by rkoloms at 12:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2009