brain tumor

What kind of symtoms does a brain tumor have? I have had memory loss, violent moods swings, headaches, stuttering, forgeting everyday things like math and spelling and words and how to figure things out. My boyfriend also said sometimes I shake , sometimes during sleeping, it can't stand it anymore, if I have to live with these moodswings very much longer someone is going to get mad and kill me or I am going to tell off the wrong person and die of embarrassment. If feels all I do all day is yell all day, I hate it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2009 in Health

• Not being rude, but maybe you have like bi polar or something. I'd surely get a doctor to look you over & make sure things are ok & see what they can do to help you. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• OH man. There are so many things that can be. Have you been to the doctor for a full work up? You know a whole HECK of A LOT of those things you mentioned could be from severe hypothyroidism.
    Please go to the doctor for blood work and ask for a thyroid screen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Are your eyebrows and eyelash hairs thinning or falling out? How about your hair?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• You may have a neurological problem. You need to see a doctor, today if possible.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2009